You are here
High School English Teacher needed in Guiyang, China **Light Workload!
A High School in Guiyang, China is looking for a great English teacher to improve the basic English skills of students including Reading, Listening, Writing and Speaking, and teach some simple functional English. This is a great opportunity without a demanding schedule. Less than 20 hours teaching required per week!
Start date: 1st February 2018
Students’ age: from 15 to18
Guiyang is the capital of Guizhou Province. The city is located in the southwest of China, on the eastern side of the Yunnan-Guizhou Plateau. It is a transfer point between many China cities, and the various ethnic minorities’ villages in the province. A number of airlines connect to Guiyang and major cities at home and abroad, but trains are also convenient. You can take bullet trains to amazing cities like Guilin, Nanning, and Guangzhou, so while you will enjoy Guiyang, transportation networks are in place to help you explore the rest of country as well. A couple of hours from Chongqing, Chengdu, or Changsha, you have plenty of options on how you can spend your free time discovering China!
Surrounded by mountains and forests, the city has clear air and is proud of its natural environment. As with other southwestern cities like nearby Kunming, Guiyang is a popular summer resort city in China. The climate is often mild and moist, neither extremely hot nor cold. Spring, summer, and autumn are all wonderful seasons for sightseeing.
- From a native English speaking country
- Education Background: Bachelor’s Degree or above
- Teaching Certificates: TEFL, TESOL, TESL, CELTA or other teaching qualification certificates (at least one of them)
- Working Experience: At least 2 years teaching experience
- Competitive salary of RMB 8000 Yuan to RMB 12000 RMB,
- RMB 3000 Yuan to RMB 5000 Yuan bonus provided the contract is completed
- International Airfare up to RMB 12,000 Yuan provided the contract is completed
- Light Workload with paid public holidays: Less than 20 class hours per week!
- Free hospitalization insurance and accident insurances during the employment
- Free Accommodation with full facilities of a two-room house, one bathroom, color TV, air-conditioner, telephone, computer, microwave, washing machine, shower, and 24 hour hot water supply, free supply of electricity, local telephone charges (excluding the fee of international calls and domestic long distance calls), internet access, water, free supply of drinking water, and complete supply of bedding
- Advanced Teaching Facilities including tape recorder, projector, VCR, audio-visual lab, computer, cassettes, scanner, printer, etc.