You are here
Master of Education
Earn a Master's Degree from Anywhere in the World with the Top-Ranked USC Rossier School of Education
Ranked among the top-20 schools of education in the United Stated, the USC Rossier School of Education offers select master’s degree programs for aspiring and established teachers delivered online. Through live, face-to-face online classes and field experiences completed in students’ own communities or classrooms, these programs prepare teachers to promote positive learning experiences across a range of educational settings.
- Master of Arts in Teaching: Designed for aspiring K-12 teachers, this program prepares teachers to address the learning needs of students in today's classrooms. Students have the opportunity to select from a range of concentrations of study, and graduates of this program are eligible to be recommended for a California Teaching Credential.
- Master of Arts in Teaching – Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL): This degree option prepares English language teaching specialists to work in educational settings at home and abroad.
USC Rossier also offers a Doctor of Education in Organizational Change and Leadership, Special Education Credential and Gifted Certificate delivered online.
BRINGING THE BEST OF ON-CAMPUS ONLINE
Unlike other online learning experiences, USC Rossier's programs feature a dynamic blend of live, face-to-face online class sessions, immersive self-paced coursework, and hands-on field-based teaching experiences. USC Rossier students join a unique, collaborative online community of educators dedicated to making a difference in the lives of students. Rossier's online programs feature:
- Academically rigorous curriculum designed and delivered by USC Rossier faculty members.
- The same selective admissions standards as students in the on-campus programs.
- Live, online classes, which allow students to network with classmates around the world in an intimate, collaborative environment.
- Hands-on field work which students complete in their own communities or classrooms.
- Dedicated student support from matriculation through graduation, including USC’s global alumni network.
USC Rossier master’s degree programs prepare educators to achieve positive outcomes in any educational environment and help students achieve their full potential.
USC Rossier online master’s degree programs maintain the same selective admissions standards as the school’s on-campus programs. Applications must include the following:
- Online application
- Application fee
- Official transcripts
- Personal essays
- Letters of recommendation
- Current resume or CV
To learn more about applying to USC Rossier, request information here.